Salvatore A. Falletta, Esq.
Salvatore A. Falletta, Esq. has over 20 years of experience guiding families, individuals, workers and employers through all immigration legal matters. Attorney Falletta came to the United States as a young child in 1969. As a first generation immigrant, immigration law is very dear to his heart. Since then, he has worked to help clients across the country achieve their goals related to immigration.
- Member of New Jersey Bar since 1996
- Member of New York Bar since 1996
- Member of U.S. District Court, NJ since 1996
- Attorney, Law Offices of Salvatore A Falletta: 2007 – Present
- Partner, Berlin & Falletta, LLP: 2000 – 2007
- Senior Associate, Law Office of Robert L Berlin: 1997 – 2000
- Associate, Wilson & Associates, PC: 1996 – 1997
- Paralegal Specialist, US Immigration Court, New York: 1994 – 1995
- New York Law School Law – Juris Doctor: 1995
- Rutgers University – Bachelor of Arts in Psychology: 1991