Single Blog Title

This is a single blog caption

If I’m an RN or a PT, Can I Get a Green Card?


  • Alien Labor Certification is an application used to receive a Green Card through employment.
  • This application is the United States Department of Labor indicating a shortage of people to perform a job.
  • They have indicated a shortage of Registered Nurses and Physical Therapists in the United States.