Single Blog Title

This is a single blog caption

What are E1 and E2 Visas?

  • E-1 and E-2 visas are for foreign workers to work in the United States if their country is considered a treaty country.
  • E-1 status is for treaty traders.
  • E-2 status is for those who invest in the treaty companies.
  • There are many differences between the two visas that an immigration attorney can explain to you.