Single Blog Title

This is a single blog caption

What are my immigration options?

Making the decision the immigrate to another country is not a decision made lightly, especially if there are families and children involved. It is important for you to be aware of what your options are when you make the decision to immigrate to the United States. In order to apply for a visa, you will need to determine what type of visa you would like to apply for. In addition, you will have to decide if you will bring your family with you initially or if you will petition for them to come to the United States at a later date. You really have to analyze your particular situation to determine what options may be best for you.

If there is a civil war or some other type of violent unrest in your country of origin, you may be able to apply for refugee status. Another possible situation can be that you have been offered a great job opportunity in the United States. In that situation, you would apply for a work visa. These work visas can be either temporary or permanent, depending on whether or not you fall into the “extraordinary ability” category. Or perhaps, you formed a relationship with a United States citizen while traveling that you now want to marry. This would require your fiance to petition for you to come to the country on a Fiance Visa, and then you would have 90 days to get married upon your arrival in the United States.

If you are considering immigrating to the United States but are unsure of which type of application you should file, it may be beneficial for you to consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can assist you in answering these questions and starting the process.

If you are in need of experienced legal counsel for matters regarding immigration, please contact the Law Offices of Salvatore A. Falletta, LLC and we would be happy to provide you with assistance.