Single Blog Title

This is a single blog caption

How Can I Bring My Fiancé to the US?


  • K-1 visas are for those with a fiancé that wants to come to the United States.
  • All prior marriage for both parties must be terminated at the time of the application for the fiancé visa.
  • The fiancé and the U.S. citizen must have met each other in person within two years of their application for a K-1 visa.
  • The fiancé cannot apply for permanent resident status unless they marry the U.S. citizen within 90 days of their arrival.