Single Blog Title

This is a single blog caption

How Can My Spouse Obtain Their Green Card?

  • If your spouse wants to obtain a Green Card, they will have to go through an adjustment of status to apply for permanent residency.
  • The U.S. citizen must file the Alien Relative Petition on behalf of their spouse.
  • Residency based on marriage requires an interview by a U.S. immigration officer to determine the legitimacy of the marriage.