How can I apply for a green card?
When an individual wishes to come to the United States as a legal resident, they will have to apply for a Green Card. There are many ways in which they can obtain a green card but they must be eligible for one in order to apply. Some of the eligibility categories include the following:
- green card through employment
- green card through family
- green card as a special immigrant
- green card through refugee or asylee status
- green card for human trafficking and crime victims
- green card for victims of abuse
- green card through other categories
- green card through registry
Of course, each of these eligibility categories has sub-categories within to help an individual determine whether they meet the criteria to obtain a green card. For example, the sub-categories for employment eligibility include the following:
- An immigrant worker with extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education, business or athletics (among many other classifications)
- Is eligible for a physician national interest waiver
- Is an immigrant investor
It is important to discuss your eligibility with an experienced immigration attorney. Contact our firm today.
We understand how much is on the line when clients face matters related to immigration. If you are in need of experienced legal counsel for matters regarding immigration, please contact the Law Offices of Salvatore A. Falletta, LLC and we would be happy to provide you with assistance. Our firm is located in Lyndhurst, New Jersey. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.