Single Blog Title

This is a single blog caption

How Does My Spouse Obtain a Permanent Green Card?

  • A spouse must have conditional residency adjusted to permanent residency within 90 days of the expiration of their Green Card.
  • A petition must be filed, a fee must be paid and evidence must be provided that the marriage is legitimate during the two-year conditional period.
  • Evidence includes joint tax returns and bank statements, photographs, trips taken by the couple and other evidence to legitimize the marriage for the two-year conditional period.